The HexH2o Pro V2 is the latest in the fleet of waterproof drones from Quadh20. Following the continued success of this UK based drone company Quadh20 has continued to push forward the boundaries in the ever demanding and technically advanced drone market and have now released their most powerful waterproof drone to date.
It boasts some impressive features including DJI’s 4k X3 camera and gimbal system, high
definition video down-link supplied by the DJI Lightbridge 2 giving a range of up to 3.5
kilometers, up to an impressive 30 minute flight time and all controlled via the powerful DJI Go App. This combination delivers the most advanced waterproof drone on the market giving users the confidence and ability to safely capture stunning aerial video and photography above and below the water.
QuadH20’s waterproof drones have been used world-wide for search and rescue; first response; industrial inspections; scientific research and marine biology to name but a few. The unique waterproof qualities of the HexH20ProV2 with its ability to safely fly in the rain or snow, land on water and even film below the waterline bring a versatility not available with other drones.
– Up to 30 min flight time;
– Fly in the rain, snow and land on water;
– Film above and below the waterline;
– 4K camera with High Definition video down-link;
– 3.5km flight and HD video range;
– DJI N3 flight controller;
– Stabilized gimbal;
– Advanced flight controls including mission planning/waypoints;
– Auto take off, auto landing, failsafe/return to home-point;
– Controlled via the DJI Go App;
Release Date: 31st March 2017
Price: $6449 (USD)