Drone Fighters is an arcade style drone fighting game in virtual reality from SurrealVR Game Studios, an HTC ViveX company. Customize your fighter, arm your battle hungry drones with awesome weapons and dominate your opponents in epic cage fights set in futuristic arenas. Drone Fighters is a community driven, cross platform title targeting the e-sports enthusiasts that are exploring virtual reality. Available now as an Early Access title for $9.99 with a 30% launch discount, Drone Fighters will explore the many exciting directions that the game offers, prioritizing player input from the very start. The game will retail for $14.99 after the initial discount.
While the Early Access audience blasts away, Surreal VR is working on new drones, new weapons and features ranging from spectator mode and drone fighter team versus play and live tournaments with rating systems for fighter analysis, to building your own drones from scratch and co-op solo missions. Drone Fighters is a challenging game, making full use of VR controllers for unique motion controls, and offering a hand-eye coordination fighting system that makes the game different than any other title out there. Solo missions and practice levels teach players how to master the controls in no time, and when you practice, you feel that you are learning something new and different. Your reflexes are getting sharper and you observe the game stage better and better. Almost like learning how to drive a car. Game elevates you to a new level and your drone becomes a part of you.
Here are some main features from the release version of Drone Fighters:
– Cross Platform VR gameplay (HTC Vive and Oculus Rift with Touch controllers)
– 18 solo games to master
– Unlock drones and weapons as you go
– Build your unique fighter avatar and drone with the SurrealVR customization system
– Versus fights against your friends and foes from all over the world, with real time voice chat
– Unlimited fun against players from all over the world.
– Unique game with a custom control system optimized for VR.
– Learn, master and show off your skills. Practice, practice, practice… It’s not easy to become the top Drone Fighter.